This site provides review on Schwinn A20 Recumbent Exercise Bike that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Schwinn 100194. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): Get fit on your own schedule and in your own home with the A20 recumbent exercise bike from Schwinn Fitness. Boasting a computer-controlled, eddy current resistance system and a durable belt drive motor, the A20 runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes. The battery-powered bike also supports several different workout programs, so you can customize your workout and keep things fresh. And thanks to the informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress, with readouts for time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile.
Other details include a grip heart rate monitor; an extra-wide, extra-padded seat that adjusts to accommodate riders of all body sizes and types; integrated leveling feet for better stability; regular platform pedals; and a step-through recumbent frame for easy entry and exit. The A20, which also includes transport wheels for enhanced mobility, supports up to 275 pounds.
The A20′s LCD console tracks your workout progress.
Features and Specifications:
- Ergonomic seat design with secure adjustments for a great fit
- Two-position lumbar support
- Unique console design with integrated fan and control buttons
- Comfort-designed grip heart rate sensors allow for natural hand positioning
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel and smooth, consistent workouts
- Fast and reliable electromagnetic resistance system
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers for a solid workout platform
- Resistance Levels: 8
- Workout Programs: 1 Manual/Quickstart, 6 profile
- Display Type: Multi-function LCD
- Display Readout: Time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile
- Reading rack
- Water bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Switchable from miles to kilometers
- Product Dimensions: 61 inches long by 17 inches wide by 41 inches tall
- Product Weight: 60 pounds
- Maximum User Weight: 275 pounds
- Power Requirements: Battery operated, optional AC adapter accessory
Frame — 2 years, Mechanical & Electrical Parts — 6 months, Wear Parts — 30 days
- Recumbent exercise bike with eddy current resistance system
- Eight resistance levels, six preset workout programs, one quickstart/manual program
- LCD console tracks your time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile
- Grip heart rate monitor; step-through recumbent frame
- 275-pound capacity; measures 16.5 x 40.5 x 61 inches (W x H x L)
- Also features a reading rack. water bottle holder, fan, and transport wheels
- Frame warranty: 2 years, parts and electronic: 6 months, wear parts: 30 days
*** Product Information: Nov 08, 2012 19:04:06