This site provides review on Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike (2012 Model) that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Schwinn 120. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): The Schwinn 120 Upright Bike features a comfort padded saddle adjusts to 10 settings allowing a great fit for users of all sizes. The new LCD console monitor displays time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level and course profile. 16 levels of resistance let you customize the intensity of your workout, and with 12 programs you’ll have workout entertainment for years to come! The LCD monitor on the Schwinn 120 Upright allows you to track time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile and your pulse rate using the integrated hand grip heart rate sensors. The Schwinn 120 Upright combines 12 preset programs and 16 levels of resistance to tailor every workout to your individual needs. The Schwinn 120 Upright puts the ability to monitor the intensity of your workout literally at your fingertips. Simply place your hands on the hand grips located on the handlebars and your pulse rate will be displayed on the performance monitor. The padded saddle on the Schwinn 120 Upright will keep you comfortable on rides of all lengths. The seat post has 10 adjustment levels, ensuring that whatever your leg length, you’ll get the correct angle to the pedals to minimize knee strain. The deluxe floor protectors protect floors from being scratched and carpets from rubbing, but for even more protection we recommend an equipment mat be used underneath. Wide comfort pedals feature foot straps on the pedals that allow you to pull up on the pedals, giving you more power and evenly builds your leg muscles. They are easy to adjust and fit all foot sizes. Just pick the slot that best fits your feet.
- Upright, stationary exercise bike with perimeter weighted flywheel and quiet magnetic ECB resistance system
- 16 resistance levels offer a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Over-sized console with 7 preset programs; contact heart rate monitoring on the handle bars
- Features include MP3 music input port, speakers, two speed fan, water bottle holder, and transport wheels
- Anatomically correct, comfortable seat and oversized pedals with toe straps; comprehensive warranty coverage
Ride away to great shape with the all new Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike (2012). Schwinn Upright Bikes offer an outdoor bike feel in a compact design. The Schwinn 120 lets you use core, stabilizing muscles to balance your body weight in a familiar cycling position. With easy to use features, simple assembly, and a unique console designed with you in mind, the Schwinn 120 is reliable transportation to a better you. Features include a 13.2-pound flywheel, 16 resistance levels, 8 workout programs, in-console speakers and MP3 music input port, and contact heart rate monitoring built into the handlebars. It also includes the following exclusive Schwinn features:
The Schwinn 120 features integrated grip heart rate system for easy fitness monitoring.
- Ergonomic pedal design for efficiency and comfort
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- In-console speakers and MP3 music input port, with holders for magazines, ebooks or other media
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- 8 workout programs, 6 course profiles, fitness test, and custom workout
- Integrated grip heart rate system for easy fitness monitoring
- 16 resistance levels
Features & Specifications:
- 16 resistance levels
- 13.2-pound flywheel
- Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance system
- Reading Rack
- Water Bottle Holder
- Rear Stabilizer Frame Levelers
- Transport Wheels
- Adjustable handlebars
- Switchable from miles to kilometers (KM)
- Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
The Schwinn 120′s exercise console.
The Schwinn 120′s egonomic pedals and the fore/aft seat adjustment.
*** Product Information: Nov 17, 2012 21:45:08