This site provides review on MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser that facilitate you before making a decision to buy MagneTrainer MagneTrainer-ER. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): Sit in a comfortable chair and get an excellent leg workout. Use it while watching TV, reading a book or on the phone. Use it at work or home. Place the bike on a table top and pedal with your hands to strengthen your arms and shoulders. We use a patented adjustable magnetic resistance system which provides ultra-smooth pedal motion in both the forward and reverse directions. The MagneTrainer has more than twice the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers on the market. The MagneTrainer is also excellent for physical therapy. MagneTrainers are used in hospitals, physical therapy offices, nursing homes and chiropractors offices. The wide resistance range and smooth pedal motion makes it ideal for both physical therapy and healthy exercise. The MagneTrainer is used by many to exercise at work. Most use it when checking emails or on the phone. To use it while typing you will need a tall desk. See the MagneTrainer site for more information. The Magnetrainer is quiet and durable. It’s made to last for years. It uses more expensive components than the other similar looking bikes. It uses wider 4V belts, heavier duty pulleys and flywheels and the more expensive German flywheel bearings. The wider 15 inch steel base keeps the bike from rocking side to side when you pedal it. The pedals have adjustable Velcro straps to accommodate all foot sizes. There are many optional components available for the MagneTrainer to enhance your workout.
- Compact, lightweight commercial grade arm and leg exerciser; 15 inch wide base and sturdy steel frame
- Patented magnetic resistance; More than twice the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers
- Sturdy steel base and wide footprint for excellent stability; Both legs are over 15-Inch wide
- Adjustable Velcro straps on pedals to accommodate all foot sizes; pedals work with both feet and hands
- Electronic monitor displays Speed, Distance, Time and Calories. Runs on single AA Battery (included)
*** Product Information: Nov 24, 2012 23:08:06