This site provides review on Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Bike that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Stamina 15-4545. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): Stamina Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bike combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you
- Recumbent stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with fingertip tension control
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays tracks time, speed, distance, calories; pulse sensors built into handrails
- Seat slides at a 45 degree angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned correctly
- Some assembly required; 3-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
Combining the feel of an upright bike with the comfort of a recumbent, the Stamina 4545 Magnetic Fusion provides a smooth, quiet magnetic resistance and fingertip tension control. And thanks to the comfortable recumbent design and ergonomically correct padded seat, you’ll exercise longer and more effectively. You can even monitor your heart rate with pulse sensors built right into the handrails.
The Stamina 4545 one-touch exercise monitor. See larger image for more features.
The Stamina 4545 has the easy access and comfort of the recumbent with its padded, oversized seat with seatback, oversized pedals, and walk-thru design. The seat slides at a 45 degree angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned correctly. The large easy-to-read monitor with scan keeps you motivated during your workout by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control. The scan mode lets you track your progress without pushing buttons during your workout. The walk-through design makes getting on and off the bike safe and easy. No electrical outlet required.
Features and Specifications
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance, fingertip tension control
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays all tracking information on one screen
- Built-in InTouch monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Pulse sensors built into handrails to easily stay within target heart rate zone
- Plush, cushioned, stitched vinyl seat for comfort
- Wheels for easy portability
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 53 x 24 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
About Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out.
The term recumbent literally means “lying down.” Exercising in a recumbent or reclining position allows the user to have full ergonomic back support, without causing strain on the arms, neck and shoulders, all of which can be common effects of using an upright bicycle. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
*** Product Information: Jan 02, 2013 07:03:06