This site provides review on Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Schwinn AD2. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): More than 30 years ago, Schwinn pioneered Airdyne wind resistance technology and has been helping people attain their fitness goals for decades. Designed specifically for the home, the Schwinn AD2 is the newest member of the Airdyne family. This compact but powerful total body machine will more than meet your expectations.
The Airdyne AD2 fan design displaces air effectively for an infinite number of resistance levels.
- Synchronized arm and leg motion simulates natural human movement
- Patent-pending fan design displaces air effectively for an infinite number of resistance levels
- Transport wheels enables quick and easy storage between rides
- Simple to use LCD computer displays speed, RPM, distance, time, and calories
Features and Specifications:
- Infinite resistance level
- Belt drive system
- LCD display with time, distance, calories, and RPM readouts
- Padded seat
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
The Airdyne AD2′s fan.
The Airdyne AD2 allows for simultaneous upper/lower body workouts or upper body only.
- Unique, full-body cardiovascular exercise bike with synchronized arm and leg motion
- Progressive resistance system offers infinite levels of challenge
- Stationary foot rest pegs for isolating upper body exercise
- Simple to use LCD console with speed, RPM, distance, time, and calories
- Same hand-to-pedal linking and geometry as original Airdynes; comprehensive warranty coverage
*** Product Information: Nov 15, 2012 08:17:06