This site provides review on Schwinn A.C. Sport Indoor Cycle Trainer that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Schwinn 100176. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): The Schwinn A.C. Sport bike features Virtual Contact Resistance Technology – this innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate a no contact heat free resistance. These innovations produces no noise and requires no maintenance, unlike friction systems. Smart Release provides on-demand coasting. Saves wear-and-tear on knees when reducing pedal rpm compared to fixed gear only bikes. The Schwinn A.C. Sport also includes handlebars with dual over-sized water bottle holders and 3 position fore-aft adjustment, and SPD toe-clip pedals included standard.
- Entry-level indoor cycling trainer with innovative Virtual Contact resistance technology
- Uses magnets and aluminum disk to generate smooth, non-wearing resistance
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and stability; 3-position adjustable handlebars
- SPD toe-clip pedals; dual oversized water bottle holders; Smart Release safety system
- 300-pound capacity; measures 20 x 48 x 43 inches (W x H x D); weighs 126 pounds
The entry-level model in Schwinn’s A.C. series, the A.C. Sport indoor cycle trainer delivers the real-life cycling feel of an outdoor bike but in a controlled, hard-pedaling indoor environment. The A.C. Sport is equipped with Virtual Contact resistance technology, an innovative system that employs magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance. This not only creates a tough, high-energy workout, but it also keeps the brake system from wearing out, helping the trainer hold up to long-term use. Furthermore, the chain-drive system and extra-large flywheel make it possible to adjust the resistance levels in continuous increments, making the pedaling feel smooth and authentic, just like riding on an undulating hill. And riders will love the dual-density saddle, which is fixed in some areas and flexible in others. This creates the ideal combination of comfort and stability, especially in conjunction with the horizontal and vertical seat adjustment.
The A.C. Sport indoor cycle trainer creates a smooth and authentic cycling experience.
The A.C. Sport also includes the usual combination of high-quality components and convenience features, including three-position adjustable handlebars with multiple grip options; an extra-large double water bottle holder; SPD toe-clip pedals; and integrated wheels for easy transport. Other details include a tough galvanized-steel frame; a Smart Release safety system that provides on-demand coasting; and a 300-pound weight capacity.
- Frame finish: Galvanized steel
- Frame color: Deep silver
- Seat slider, handlebar, and hardware materials: Solid stainless steel
- Smart Release system: Yes
- MPower console compatible: Yes
- Compatible height range: 4 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 8 inches
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 by 48 by 43 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
*** Product Information: Jan 04, 2013 07:27:05