This site provides review on Nautilus U514 Upright Exercise Bike that facilitate you before making a decision to buy Nautilus 100167. Just click more to search for any available sale promotion, compare product price and find the best one for you.
GolfLogix GPS by GARMIN (2007 Model): Ride longer and harder with the Nautilus(r) U514 upright bike, which features enhanced programming and an integrated Polar(r) heart rate system. The electronically controlled magnetic resistance provides you with a smooth and efficient workout, and the powerful fan and multi-point seat and console adjustments are all biomechanically designed for comfort.
- Upright exercise bike for the home with 16 resistance levels and 20-Pound flywheel
- 7 Profile courses, 2 programmable user profiles, 20 total programs
- 4 Polar heart rate programs, with telemetry, grip and chest belt included
- Powerful fan, and multi-point seat and console adjustments; oversized deluxe pedals
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, 10-year warranty on frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on electronics
Get in shape at home with the compact, comfortable Nautilus U514 upright exercise bike, which enables you to ride longer and harder with its biomechanically-correct
design and comfort features, enhanced programming, and integrated Polar heart rate monitoring system.
Features and Specifications:
- 7 profile courses–variety to help keep you motivated for the results you want
- 4 Polar heart rate programs, with telemetry, grip and chest belt (included). Polar is the premier brand of heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment–a perfect complement to Nautilus equipment.
- 2 programmable user profiles to customize your own courses and track your progress
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance system for a smooth and efficient workout
- Blue backlit LCD display with an easy to read console
- Powerful fan, and multi-point seat and console adjustments–all biomechanically designed and inspired by the Nautilus equipment you see in a gym
- Oversized deluxe pedals, water bottle holder and magazine rack
- 20-pound flywheel
- Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance system
- Transport wheels
- Switchable from miles to kilometers (KM)
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
10 years on the frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on electronics, 6 months on wear parts, 6 months on labor
The Nautilus U514′s exercise console (see larger image).
The U514 features oversized deluxe pedals for a comfortable feel.
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
*** Product Information: Nov 05, 2012 18:51:06